Probate Back ››
As an Executor in the case of a Will or Next of Kin, in the case of no will, you will need Probate (formal Grant) from the Courts and HMRC before you are allowed to collect the deceasedís estate and distribute according to their wishes. Loss of a loved one is a distressing time. We help to make it easier by taking over the legal and financial issues and can:
  • Help collate all the necessary information to value the estate.
  • Get the tax returns done for HMRC ensuring all available reliefs are used to minimise the inheritance tax.
  • Apply to the courts for Probate to enable distribution of the estate after all debts have been paid.
  • Act as Executors on your behalf with impartiality and in accordance with the wishes of the deceased.
acca logoacca logo